COVID -19 Measures at Apartments TEREZA
1) Always wear a mask when staying in common areas and in case of contact with our employees. If you are alone outdoors, take a deep breath even without a mask and enjoy the fresh air of Bratislava.
2) When entering the common areas of the TEREZA Apartments, always disinfect your hands. Disinfectants can be found in the common areas - reception.
3) Please keep a distance of 2m. Just as our employees will hold it towards customers, so we kindly ask you to respect it.
4) To speed up check-in and minimize contacts, we recommend that you use an online booking.
5) If you feel bad, have a fever, have difficulty breathing, take care of everyone's health, other guests, staff and go home immediately. We will postpone your stay to another date. We will re-organize it together as soon as possible.
6) All common areas, including the toilet, are disinfected daily.
7) When the guest leaves, the room will not be cleaned until the next day. New guests can be welcomed at least 24 hours after the housing unit has been disinfected. The maids follow strict hygiene rules.
8) TEREZA Apartments staff always wear a mask.
9) In order to minimize contact between the maid and guests' personal effects, the apartment or studio is not cleaned during the stay. Only the garbage is taken out.
If you want to clean something or change the linen, do not hesitate to contact a competent person, who is always at your disposal.
Thank you for your attention and consideration in following the hygienic safety measures.